Friday, March 11, 2016

Photoshop

For our last week in graphic design we had our photoshop unit. Photoshop deals with editing pictures. We edited four different pictures. 
This was the first photo. It started off as just a picture of Olathe North West, but I typed ONW into it and put the onw compass on it. I made the opacity low so that the picture beneath it could still be visible. This edit was very simple. 

This was the second picture that I edited in Photoshop. It started off as a monarch with orange wings. I selected the orange areas and changed the colors to make a nonexistent species of butterfly. A rainbow butterfly. This was very easy to do, and if I took my time it would look extremely realistic. This is why you sometimes can't trust a picture- because Photoshop can do a lot.

This picture was a little more difficult because I had to use a text mask. It started off as just a picture of NorthWest, and then I put the text mask over it and made the colors ONW colors.



The last picture I made was the most difficult. I had to first "trace" the raven out of a picture, and then layer a bunch of pictures on top of each other.  I personally think that the picture looks sloppy because of how many pictures are compiled onto one another.





On top of being our Photoshop unit this week, it is also the last week of graphic design. I enjoyed graphic design very much and am excited to take it next year as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment