Thursday, December 17, 2015

My own website!

 I made my own website through the software Dream Weaver. It was slightly difficult at first, but once I got into it, it was fun and easy. I designed the color scheme and text to make it look appealing, and added borders. I also worked with HTML code, which was confusing, but it all worked out in the end. Sadly it is not an actual website that can be visited, but it is still cool to create one and see what it would be like to have one. This is the last project that I did in the video strand. Video was very fun, but now I get to move on to graphic design!


Home page: This is what the home screen of my website looks like. It has my elevator pitch and biography. It also has a picture of myself.


Links: In order to go to my projects page, there is a link to it. When it is hovered above, it changes color. As shown in the pictures to the right.
Projects page: This is what my projects page looks like. It has my animation and video projects, but not my graphic design projects because I haven't visited that strand yet. To go back to my home page there is a link at the bottom of my projects page. When hovered over it changes color just like the other link did.













No comments:

Post a Comment