Monday, November 2, 2015

How to print a paper


This is the first video I've recorded in the video strand of Ecomm. It was the first time using the editing software, which is Final Cut Pro. Final Cut Pro was very fun and easy to use. I used many different techniques/ rules while filming. One of which was the six shot system being closeup of hands, closeup of face, medium shot, wide shot, over the shoulder, and extreme wide shot. Another was the 180 degree rule, you can not cross the imaginary line when filming or it will appear that the subject had switched sides, which confuses the person watching. I also used the rule of thirds and leaving space in the shot. I used the shot process being:
1.)Plan 2.)Film 3.)Organize 4.) Script 5.) Edit 6.) Feedback 7.) Publish 8.) Promote.
Hopefully this helps you now know how to print on the school computers :)
-Featuring Amelia Sims
-Filmed by myself

No comments:

Post a Comment